Our Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the terms and conditions?
A. 1. Equipment, Rent & Term of Rental Agreement: The Undersigned, as lessee, hires from JUMPER MADNESS, as lessor, RENTAL unit(s):
The rental fee as stated above payable.
2. Special Instructions: Payment is due at delivery. The JUMPER MADNESS unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate, check: 1) The motor has stopped in which case check the cord connection at the outlet near blower, 2) If the blower is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the blower for blockage and check both tubes at the back of the INFLATABLE unit for snugness, re-tie if necessary, 3) If you cannot correct the problem call 209-298-4126.
3. General Rules to follow during use of the INFLATABLE unit: - Only compatible age groups and size shall play in the INFLATABLE unit at the same time. The maximum weight capacity is 1,000 pounds. All riders must remove their shoes before playing in the INFLATABLE unit. - To avoid neck and back injuries, Flips are not allowed. - Children’s safety depends on you. Your personal supervision is absolutely required. Operator must be at least 18 years old and present at all times. As the Lessee of the INFLATABLE unit the safety of all riders is your responsibility. - Absolutely no gum, candy, food, “silly string”, sharp objects or other sticky substances are allowed in the INFLATABLE unit. Absolutely no water in non-water jumpers is allowed. If found such items inside INFLATABLE, lessee is subject to additional $40 cleaning fee. - Do not move the INFLATABLE unit from the place where it was installed unless given permission from lessor, or if there are objects that can cause harm to the UNIT or users. If the INFLATABLE unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. Absolutely, keep the INFLATABLE unit away from swimming pools. - No pets inside the INFLATABLE unit.
4. Safe operation acknowledgement: Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the INFLATABLE unit and Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions.
5. Maintenance: Lessee agrees to keep the INFLATABLE unit or rental items in the same condition as when received.
6. Release of Liability: The Lessee shall be in charge of INFLATABLE unit’s/rental items operation, and is fully responsible for operation after receiving unit. Lessor is not responsible for any injuries occurring to Lessee or to any persons using the leased property. Lessee further agrees to hold Lessor free and harmless against any claims; and further, Lessor shall be indemnified for any and all costs incurred due to claim from anyone; including court costs and attorney fees; and other related costs involving the use of this leased equipment. Lessee will provide own liability insurance unless otherwise specified. Lessee is responsible for the replacement value of the new leased unit/item in the event of theft, vandalism, fire or any act which may damage or destroy the leased property.
7. Title to JUMPER MADNESS: Lessee agrees to keep the INFLATABLE unit/rental items in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell, remove or otherwise transfer such INFLATABLE unit. The INFLATABLE unit will remain in the property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
8. Rain/wind Policy: During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.) we reserve the right to cancel your reservations. If HIGH WIND conditions are too severe while the jumper/ canopy is in YOUR possession we ask that you TURN IT OFF. Any damages or injuries that occur RENTAL IS AT FAULT. If you decide to keep the unit for the term of the Rental Agreement there will be no refunds/discounts/credits given if item is used or unused.
9. Waterslides: Due to the California Water Drought and the City Water Restrictions, lessee agrees to take full responsibly of his/her own water waste and any citations given will be on the lessee expense not on the lessor. No refunds or discounts on waterslides or any unit once they have been delivered.
Q. How big are the jumpers?
A. Basic jumper is 13x13, biggest is 13x40 (combo) jumper with slide and obstacle course.
Q. How long can I rent the jumper for?
A. For front yard usage, until 8:30pm, for back yard usage, overnight. For Park orders until sunset around 6:30 to 7:30pm.
2043 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
Phone: (209) 298-4126
Phone Line Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 8am to 10pm
Monday - Friday: 11am to 6pm
Saturday: 11am to 3pm